skip to main content


Can a family member - such as a parent - be an Assessor?

Can I do the Award before the stated ages?

How do I access the Online Record Book?

Do I have to record my activities online?

How do I change Award Units if I need to?

What do I need to do for each level?

What happens if I need to take a break from one of my activities?

Where can I find activities to do for my sections?

Do activities such as Army Cadets or GirlGuiding count if I've registered for the Award through my school?

Can I do the Award if I have a disability or medical condition?

Can I do the Award if I don't have an Award Unit nearby?

What if I can't make it on the Adventurous Journey being run by my school?

Who can form a Shadow Party on an Adventurous Journey?

Can I work for a for-profit organisation for my Service?

Can I do more than one activity for each section?

What if I play a seasonal sport that ends before I've finished my Physical Recreation section?

What criteria do I have to meet for my Residential Project?

What does it cost?









+ Text Size -
Original generation time 3.4720 seconds. Cache Loaded in: 0.0348 seconds.