skip to main content

Get started!


To get started, you'll need to register with an Award Unit that's licensed by the National Office to deliver the Award programme.  Your closest Award Unit could be your school (if they are licensed with us), or a uniformed organisation such as Scouts, GirlGuiding, Girls' and Boys' Brigade, or The Order of St John.

If you know that your school or uniformed organisation  is already running as an Award Unit you can register here


If you don't have a licensed Award Unit in your area then you can do your Award through an Open Award Centre (OAC).  


Still not sure where to start? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with some suggestions for licensed Award Units in your area.

Please complete your details below:
+ Text Size -
Original generation time 2.9915 seconds.