- Adventurous Journey
- Adventurous Journey Gear List
- Adventurous Journey – Menstruation and Rainbow Community Practices
- Changing Award Level Policy
- CV Builder
- Extracurricular School Activities that fit the Award Sections
- Find Activities in your Region
- Handy tips for ORB
- Latest Participant Newsletter
- Online Adventurous Journey Training for Award Participants
- Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Residential Checklist
There are three levels to the Award—Bronze, Silver and Gold—and each level has four specific sections that participants need to complete activities in (plus a fifth at Gold level).
Encourages the development of personal interests, creativity or practical skills.
Participants are required to give service (volunteer) over a set period of time.
Gold Residential Project
This aims to broaden participants’ horizons through involvement with others in a residential setting.