Nau Mai Haere Mai
We've put together a kete of knowledge to support you on your Award journey. Discover great tips to get started, get to know the Online Record Book, and be ready for your AJ with comprehensive gear lists.
- What You Need To Do For Your Adventurous Journey
- Adventurous Journey Gear List
- Adventurous Journey Menstruation and Rainbow Community Practices
- Changing Your Award Level
- Extracurricular School Activities that fit the Award Sections
- Find Activities In Your Region
- How to get the most out of ORB
- Online Adventurous Journey Training
- Gold Residential Checklist
The Award Sections
Encourages the development of personal interests, creativity or practical skills.
Participants are required to give service (volunteer) over a set period of time.
Gold Residential Project
This aims to broaden participants’ horizons through involvement with others in a residential setting.